Almost Every Person... | Teen Ink

Almost Every Person...

Almost every person has had or will have their first high school "love". Well last semester and this summer I had mine. This boy was everything i thought I'd ever want but who knew that things weren't always what they appeared. Everyone always told me to look out for him but, "I took his words and i believed in everything he said to me." Things were my idea of perfect but in the end I realized that my friends were right. Instead of getting mad when they told me things i didn't want to hear I should've known that they were only looking out for me because,"They knew better still he said forever" Although i did get hurt in the end I learned alot about myself from the expierence. Trust is something that takes time to build and true friends and family will always be there when you need them most. I know how to handle situations alot better and more maturely then i did before and i will always think twice before doing something. Although at one point I thought this boy was everything I ever wanted I know now that he cant make or break me but my own decisions will. You will always have your ups and downs in life or in a relationship but you need to always make the best out of whats around you.