Life's Purpose | Teen Ink

Life's Purpose

By Brelaw67 PLATINUM, Evansville, Wisconsin
Brelaw67 PLATINUM, Evansville, Wisconsin

My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is there that we authors do most of our lying.
- Anton Chekhov

I've had this going about in my head millions of times, what matters to me? What is my main purpose in life? What is going to drive me in this life? I've finally come to the conclusion. It's family. Family is what matters the most to me. Family is my purpose, this is what I'm looking for in my life and it seems to me that that's what it is for others too. Everyone wants to be happy that's what drives us. We want to be loved and that's the definition of family isn't it? People that love you and look out for your well being.All I want is to feel that warm glowing feeling.See the illuminating power of love flow through the room. Hear the laughter of life. This is what I want in life. I couldn't imagine if I were to lose my family. My family is what matters. They are my life. They are what makes me glow throughout the day.

In this I was pretty passionate about it. I was a little surprised on how passionate I was about this, but everything that I've written here is true. Family is what keeps my days going.