Dancing in the Rain, Miracles, and Softball | Teen Ink

Dancing in the Rain, Miracles, and Softball

November 24, 2014
By Bekahbooo3 BRONZE, Chapman, Kansas
Bekahbooo3 BRONZE, Chapman, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I can do all things through the power of Christ who gives me strength. Phil: 4:13"


I believe there’s always good in a person no matter what the circumstances. I believe in fate, and that everything happens for a reason. I believe you shouldn’t be afraid to get a little dirty. I believe that God gave you this life because He knew that you were the only one who could handle it. I believe instead of staying inside, go outside and dance in the rain.

I believe girls should hold themselves to a higher standard and have respect for themselves. I believe that you can’t quit just because life throws a curveball sometimes. I believe that we should be able to speak before we are accused. I believe that music is a way of expressing your feelings and they shouldn’t be cutting funds for the music programs. I believe that teachers should learn about the students life and that suicide is real and not a joke. I believe that you should find someone who makes you happy and surround yourself with others that lift you up in life.

I believe that you should be yourself and that those who are rude and hateful will have karma. I believe in miracles and that every child is a miracle. I believe in every mistake you make there’s always a lesson to be learned from it. I believe in love at first sight and that you should take risks more than taking the easy way out. I believe that every little girl out there is that princess she absolutely adores.

I believe that gas prices are too high and K-state athletics should have softball. I believe in nutter butters, back roads, and sunsets are the best things in Mother Nature. I believe that cancer will have a cure and inner beauty is the best kind of beauty. I believe they shouldn’t have teen pregnancy show because it shows young girls that its okay to get pregnant at that age. I believe that any country songs tells the truth, and that dogs are man’s best friend. I believe when I get older I will be a leader, and dance is the best way to relieve your emotions. I believe dance is my passion, and hot chocolate is the warmest hug. I believe that not stepping on the line is bad luck. I believe that anyone can do what they want, they just have to put their mind to it. I believe in luck.

I believe that I may not be the richest person but I am rich with love. I believe everyone will blossom no matter what, and PETA should be shut down because they have no idea what agriculturalists do for the world. I believe in fishing all day long, and having a good time around the bonfire all night long. I believe in me, and everyone around me.


The author's comments:

My beliefs and opinions!