Dancing in the Rain, Miracles, and Softball | Teen Ink

Dancing in the Rain, Miracles, and Softball

By Bekahbooo3 BRONZE, Chapman, Kansas
Bekahbooo3 BRONZE, Chapman, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"I can do all things through the power of Christ who gives me strength. Phil: 4:13"

I believe there’s always good in a person no matter what the circumstances. I believe in fate, and that everything happens for a reason. I believe you shouldn’t be afraid to get a little dirty. I believe that God gave you this life because He knew that you were the only one who could handle it. I believe instead of staying inside, go outside and dance in the rain.

I believe girls should hold themselves to a higher standard and have respect for themselves. I believe that you can’t quit just because life throws a curveball sometimes. I believe that we should be able to speak before we are accused. I believe that music is a way of expressing your feelings and they shouldn’t be cutting funds for the music programs. I believe that teachers should learn about the students life and that suicide is real and not a joke. I believe that you should find someone who makes you happy and surround yourself with others that lift you up in life.

I believe that you should be yourself and that those who are rude and hateful will have karma. I believe in miracles and that every child is a miracle. I believe in every mistake you make there’s always a lesson to be learned from it. I believe in love at first sight and that you should take risks more than taking the easy way out. I believe that every little girl out there is that princess she absolutely adores.

I believe that gas prices are too high and K-state athletics should have softball. I believe in nutter butters, back roads, and sunsets are the best things in Mother Nature. I believe that cancer will have a cure and inner beauty is the best kind of beauty. I believe they shouldn’t have teen pregnancy show because it shows young girls that its okay to get pregnant at that age. I believe that any country songs tells the truth, and that dogs are man’s best friend. I believe when I get older I will be a leader, and dance is the best way to relieve your emotions. I believe dance is my passion, and hot chocolate is the warmest hug. I believe that not stepping on the line is bad luck. I believe that anyone can do what they want, they just have to put their mind to it. I believe in luck.

I believe that I may not be the richest person but I am rich with love. I believe everyone will blossom no matter what, and PETA should be shut down because they have no idea what agriculturalists do for the world. I believe in fishing all day long, and having a good time around the bonfire all night long. I believe in me, and everyone around me.

My beliefs and opinions!

proudmomma said...
This is an amazing "I Believe" statement written by an amazing young lady. Reading this makes me so proud to be her mom! She has grown into the person I always my daughter to be.