2019 Entrepreneurship Essay Contest | Teen Ink

2019 Entrepreneurship Essay Contest

Being the CEO of Apple would disrupt the foundations of it. I would attempt to distribute higher quality items for a higher price. The way I would do this is by improving the overall quality of the items and begin selling cases that are approved by the company. Doing so would leave money for cheaper products which can be distributed accordingly. Donating the extra money can also reap tax benefits whilst still helping the poor and the needy. This would be financially beneficial for the company while still helping the poor and needy. Introducing higher quality items to be more expensive would make enough money to make lower quality items for those with lower financial status. Having cases that are Apple approved would reap benefits from people preferring to buy our items over cheap knock-off items. We could also patent them due to them being an Apple product therefore cornering the market on all Apple Products and accessories. Patenting all Apple products would create a great influx of money which can be used to help the poor and needy.  It can also be used to increase the pay of workers that work for Apple. Doing so would make Apple the ideal company which would make competition against Apple easier to succeed in the long run. Doing this might dip the stocks price of Apple but it is nothing Apple has not came back from. This could also greatly help stockholders of Apple, making money for them.