Flawed Orgins | Teen Ink

Flawed Orgins

By Angel008 BRONZE, Jenks, Oklahoma
Angel008 BRONZE, Jenks, Oklahoma

"You can say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you."

Imagine, if you will, you’re at school in the most droning, mind-dulling class conceivable. Your only focus is blocking out the incessant voice of you teacher, when all of the sudden, bang! Merely twelve inches from your nose is an explosion so astronomical not only does it destroy your school, but also wipes clean all fourteen trillion seven hundred thirty one million two hundred thousand miles of our solar system, and, ultimately, obliterates the universe.

That’s what science wants us to believe. According to the Big Bang Theory something exploded from nothing and the expanse of this rupture is the universe as we know it. Today it is a popular belief because galaxies are recorded as moving away from one another. This wouldn’t be an issue if the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies weren’t expected to collide because they are getting closer and closer every second. As it turns out such an event has proven to be a common phenomena, and has been labeled “galactic cannibalism”.

Perhaps the biggest flaw in the theory lies in its simple wording. It claims there was nothing from whence fourth sprung a big bang. That’s not entirely accurate. Scientists will tell you that in this great “nothingness” were particles, and when two collided the big bang made its debut. Some scientists venture so far as to say multiple big bangs were caused, introducing the idea of a parallel universe. This does raise an issue. Where did the particles come from? And where did the material that made the particles come from, and so on and so on. That’s where the, “there was nothing” came in.

First off, if there was ever a state of nothing, there would always be a state of nothing. Thus, something has always, always existed, but what?

Does the fact that something has always been prove a God? Or many gods? Is it something science has yet to discover, or something scientific logic and mathematical equations can never comprehend? Something comprehensible solely to the human mind?

I certainly think so.

I really hope you all get soemthing out of this.