New Chapter | Teen Ink

New Chapter

January 19, 2022
By Anonymous

Hopefully someday I’ll be able to own my stepdad’s motorcycle and call it my own; and be able to make more memories on it. I want to be able to take my siblings on a motorcycle ride. The day I get to have my stepdad’s motorcycle will begin a new chapter in my life. The new chapter will keep going on as long as I still have my stepdad’s motorcycle and I own it. I believe that I will be able to make my step dad proud. I will also keep my word. I'll take really good care of his late stepdad’s motorcycle; when it comes time to ride it and be able to own it. I want to do so much when I am able to own my step dad's motorcycle. I want to go on adventures, ride around town, or ride along my stepdad going who knows where, just bonding and having a good time together on our motorcycles. Time is coming up fast in April; I hope I get to start my motorcycle riding lessons, so I can go on the road with my step dad and to get to learn more about his motorcycle. Also to enjoy the feel and energy while riding the motorcycle. I remember when my stepdad let me balance his motorcycle in the garage. In addition, I remember another time where he was going to let me ride his motorcycle,before my mom left for work. I was excited like a kid in the candy store, when he told me I could own his motorcycle someday. All in all I believe that when that day finally comes when I get to own his motorcycle. I promise I am going to keep it nice and clean and maintain it.