When a friend has to go, they aren't really gone. | Teen Ink

When a friend has to go, they aren't really gone.

By NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia

Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

Everybody has more than one friend. You can tell ever single one of them that they are your best friend, but you can only physically have one best friend. I have a friend that I met in nursery school, and know we are unsepreable. Well, last school year everything went fine. Her locker was four away from mine. And even though we didn't have one class together, we always made time for each other. That was last year. In our county there are two schools for every grade system. Two pre-schools, two elementary schools, two middle schools, and two high schools. Well, with summer coming to an end soon, we got our placement letters. Thats when we became worried. My friend lives right on the border between the two schools bus route, so they are sending her to the other school. She dosn't know anyone who goes there, and I don't know if I can make a whole year without her. Sure, I have other friends, but she's just the friend I need to see every school day to survive. We're tighter than skinny jeans on a hippo. Thats when I got the idea. I started recently wrote her an email just to tell her how much she means to me, and that no matter what happens between us, I still love her becuase I can't imagine what my life would be like if she wasn't involved in it. She was with me through great times and bad. And sure, we argue. But if we didn't we wouldn't have a good relationship. I try to avoid arguing ofcourse.Even when it does happen, I know we will be freinds when it's over. I need to hold onto our friendship. Even if she is gone, I know we are still friends. A man once qouted "Out of sight, out of mind." But even when my friend is out of sight, my friend is in my my mind, and my friend is in my heart.

I hope you like this and I hope it helps you relize how important friendships are.

pinksage33 BRONZE, Woodstock, New York
This touched my heart.