Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

By JessicaxRawr BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan
JessicaxRawr BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan

we all have dreams! and passions of what we want in life!
I believe you should find something your so passionate about and follow it because if your so passionate about it! You won't let it fly away like a butterfly you can't catch! And if it takes more than you can handle, it may seem that way but you have to push for it! I believe i'm not letting my dreams fly out from under me and wake up with the wasted days! I'll do whatever it has to takes! Because i'm passionate enough to want my future! It's what keeps me going during the lonely days and nights, the heartbreaks and the times i feel like i'm worth nothing! I don't know about you but i want a job to wake up for every day something i can lay in bed each night and feel good about one less thing to worry about! You can't bring the people you love back but you can sure as hell give other people closure for the lost loved ones! You have to remember the dream when things get tuff! The reason you wanted it in the first place, to all the people who are gonna break you down, consider it a boost of wanting to prove them wrong! Because you can do anything you want! You have to want it! I believe what makes us good at are job is the reason why we want the job, are story behind it! It may always remain a secret but you know what it feels like at the end of the day! It makes you break the rules to get the job done right!

-I'm broken, but not beyond repair. I've been surrounded by people, and I have been completely alone. I'm always changing, I haven't quite found myself yet. I like being by myself, when Iam around to many people I feel very out of place. I am to complicated to understand and usually no one gets me. I am a very emotional person. I can be very selfish and stubborn. I speak two languages, English and sarcasm. I am not prejudice, everyone sucks equally. I can see right through peoples, false pretenses. I don't and never will, take s*** from anyone.
I've built a wall, not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it. I wanna fall for someone who is ready and willing to catch me. I've always been the class clown, I love making people laugh. I will go to hell and back for the ones that i love. Cosmetology and Writing are my two passions. I am drug/drama/s*** and poison free. I'm pretty down to earth, nothing conceited. I am nothing close to simple, I'm a mess. But I'm getting by just fine, just fine.

-I've dealt with my ghost and I've faced all my demons, finally content with a past I regret. I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness. For once I'm at peace with myself. I've been burden with blame trapped in the past for to long.. I'm moving on. I've lived in this place and I know all the faces each one is different, but there always the same. They mean me no harm but its time that i face it they'll never allow me to change. I'm moving on, at last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me."

-WARNING: I'm not "skin && bones", I have curves. && I'm not ashamed of them<3 Just a heads up(:

-In my mind is the last place you would want to see. its a battlefield of rights and wrongs; something you would never be able to handle. nothing is filtered, nothing is unseen, nothing is hidden, nothing is held back, and nothing will wait to rip you apart. the place is a living nightmare. uncensored. uncontrolled. unstoppable. my tongue is the closest thing to peace. it filters the harm. i lies to your face. it tells you everything you want to hear. it holds back the gunshots of venom filled words, the shrapnel of brutal truth and the bombs of hate. my mind is a never ending battle that you will never see.

I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of the time, I come off that way. I'm usually nice and sweet.. that is, unless I happen to not like you. If I don't, you'll definitely be able to notice. I know I'm 'smarter' then how I act part of the time, but hey, I'm still a kid? So, I'll continue to act how I do and say what I want; If you don't like it.. well, I didn't exactly say I wanted you in my life now did I? I do not care if you like me, at all. I'm not like most people, I don't let others get to me or bring me down. I do not do drugs, drink, or smoke. Keep your s*** away from me. They all scream death, and I'm not ready for that, yet. I believe that there's a God, it just might not be the one you know. No, I'm not talking about the 'Devil', either; I don't worship anything. I believe that everything we do, say, or feel is for a reason we may never know.

I forgive, but I never forget, and once you've lost my trust, you're not getting it back; Like your virginity. I read and write way too much for my own good. Grammar skills very are important to me. If you told me you do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', I'd probably laugh at you, because I've known what they meant since grade 2. Even though I write a lot, I'm never content with what I write. I type too fast, and do not 'proof read' therefore, I make a lot of typos, and it really, really bothers me. II'm lost in this world, and I mean the beauty of it; The beauty we're killing day by day. I know what we're doing is wrong, but I still take part in it, only to survive. I mean, If cavemen could do it, why can't I? haha. SIKE! I'd die without the technology and other stuff we have today :P But, In all seriousness, you shouldn't liter, leave every single light in your house on, or just leaving the water from the sink/shower running; Don't be f***ing wasteful.