We Have Arrived. | Teen Ink

We Have Arrived.

February 20, 2010
By BethA GOLD, Ballarat, Other
BethA GOLD, Ballarat, Other
15 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
God gives with one and takes with another.


So we have finally arrived at our destination. I could write for days, weeks, months and years. But, life seems to get in the way of my only dream. Philosophy questions my only true nature. Why do we keep asking ourselves these quesitons? Is it because we think the music cures it all? They tell me that drunken words are sober thoughts. Why are my sober thoughts only ones that seem to need answers that cannot be answered? Not even by God himself. I see them in the corners of my eye, but as soon as I turn, it all dissapears. Could I possibly be dreaming, or just hiding from reality? To be quite frank, life hasn't stunned me recently. Am I supposed to stun life? Which way is it all supposed to work? I just want an answer, but I have no idea who to ask. Don't read any more. Whirlpools of dreams and clutter confusion seem to settle. Nobody undstands these constant droplets of lies. I rarely lie, yet I hate those who say they don't, when they are the biggest of all. FAL. We all make mistakes, yet this girl needs to find the real her. I don't feel her pain, but I feel the sheer pity that lies in my soul for her. She drags the weak ones down with her, but I wasn't weak. I have grown too much. People need diaries nowadays, because my drunken words appear to lie as an article. English, Legal Studies, Biology, Math and Visual Art can suck it! Nothing will come of me. I just need to be free. Find what I love. Or what I love should find me........... Please.
Love is needed.
Strong is weakness.
We never make sense.