Little Tidbits (April 2010) | Teen Ink

Little Tidbits (April 2010)

March 11, 2010
By Katie R PLATINUM, Fort Plain, New York
Katie R PLATINUM, Fort Plain, New York
47 articles 0 photos 1 comment

"Little Tidbits" is something that I created to hopefully give a little light to your day. Below, you'll find a little tidbit for each day in the month of April. Each little tidbit says something that's either funny, heartfelt, or both to hopefully give you a boost every day. Enjoy!

April 1st- You know you have a problem when a ten year-old tells you to get your life back on track.

April 2nd- Wear two different socks at the same time. Now that's what I call being a rebel.

April 3rd- Always watch the book before you read the movie.

April 4th- Today is a great day for the following Bible verse: John 3:16. Happy Easter and Passover!

April 5th- In bowling, a gutter ball is better than a strike, if you're playing the game backwards.

April 6th- Don't tell your teacher that your dog ate your homework. Tell your teacher that your fish ate it (it just sounds better).

Apirl 7th- Live life to the fullest.

April 8th- Tell your parents that you love them as much as you can.

April 9th- A happy ending is code for a happy beginning.

April 10th- Staying up at 11 p.m. on a school night is early.

April 11th- Always remember to tell your family that you love them.

April 12th- Never let your God-given talents go to waste. Instead, go out there, show the world what you can do, and rock the world.

April 13th- Bungee jump with a fear of heights; it makes the adventure more exciting and rewarding.

April 14th- You're normal if you don't understand the language of Shakespear.

April 16th- Smile!

April 17th- You know something's wrong when you have to ground your parents.

April 18th- A Mom's definition of anger is menopause.

April 19th- Make sure to lol at least five times a day.

April 20th- Square dancing will make you shed more pounds than one kick boxing class.

April 21st- Opening a glass jar of pickles should qualify as an Olympic event.

April 22nd- The light at the end of the tunnel is actually the light coming through your bedroom window telling you that you've slept past noon and are late for school.

April 23rd- There's a reason why high school only last four years.

April 24th- Nobody can keep up with all of the latest trends for two reasons: 1. Who has enough money to go shopping at high-end shops every week? 2. Nobody has enough closet space. But, you might drop a few sizes walking the mall once every week.

April 25th- Sparkle and Dazzle!!!

April 26th- Cure for a horrible heart break: triple chocolate ice cream.

April 27th- Walking while your shoes are tied together should be classified as a special skill on your resume when looking for a job.

April 28th- Always be you.

April 29th- Life is good at forty-two but your back isn't.

April 30th- Don't write about what everybody else is writing about; write about what's closest to your heart.