Mateo Bova | Teen Ink

Mateo Bova

“Stack-the-states is what’s got me where I am.” (Mateo Bova) to learn geography a lot of it is a God-given mentality. Mateo has been learning and doing geography he was five years old. He said that Hartland was his favorite map as a kid, and he looked at it a lot. Mateo is a student that has, and continues, to perform extremely well in geography. For example, he aced his geography test recently.

I’m on top of it being a God-given talent/mentality. He said to look at Maps to learn geography. It also takes good memory in a lot of free time.

When I asked what could go wrong when you’re trying to get stuff mixed up, there’s nothing really much to worry about. 

Working on memory can be extremely easy he said. Puzzles, Rubix cubes, and memory match games are all extremely easy ways to work on your brain power, according to Bova. 

Bova also personally loves the games Stack-the-States and Stack-the-Countries. He said it make it easy to learn and keep the love a geography. They are easy to use apps that you can download on the App Store today.

Overall, Bova says that geography is a lot of skills given to you at birth, like memory; however, with hard work can easily be learned and effective.