Mr.Luetshwager | Teen Ink

Mr.Luetshwager

February 14, 2023
By JoeyO5002 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
JoeyO5002 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Mr. Luetshwager

By Joey O’Shea, grade 12


Mr Luetschwager is an exceptional educator at Arrowhead High School where he teaches woods metals and warhawk manufacturing to students in grades 9-12. However, his impact extends far beyond the classroom this year. I have learned more from him than from any other teacher in my 12 years of schooling. He has become a life mentor to me, providing valuable lessons and guidance that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.


 As a teacher of manufacturing Mr Luetschwager provides a unique and priceless education combining hands-on technical skills with lessons about life entrepreneurship and the importance of pursuing one's passions. He has taught me to apply myself, learn from my mistakes and never to work solely for money. He instilled in me the belief that finding a job I love, even if it pays less will lead to greater fulfillment and personal growth.


 This approach to teaching has had a profound impact on our manufacturing class where students work together to make and sell products, generating almost 18000 in just the first semester. Mr Luetschwager's guidance, motivation and tireless efforts have made all the difference in our success. He never takes a share of the profits but his dedication to our success is unmatched.


 What sets Mr Luetschwager apart is his ability to communicate with his students in a mature, straightforward manner. He treats us as full-grown adults, inspiring us to take our education and our futures seriously. This level of respect has made a profound impact on our learning, inspiring us to work harder and to strive for excellence.


 In conclusion I am incredibly grateful to have Mr Luetschwager as a teacher and life mentor. His unique approach to education and his passion for helping his students succeed make him an exceptional educator. I am confident that he has had a similar impact on many of my classmates and I hope that everyone has the opportunity to experience the transformative power of a teacher like Mr Luetschwager in their own lives.