Kellie Pickler Advocacy Letter | Teen Ink

Kellie Pickler Advocacy Letter

January 17, 2011
By Steven Benna GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Steven Benna GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

November 8, 2010
Kellie Pickler
37281 Barnhardt Road
Albemarle, NC 28001

Dear Kellie Pickler,
Over the summer, I had the chance to see you perform at Summerfest. It was the best concert I have ever been to. I have like your music since I first heard the song “Best Days of Your Life,” and now I have found myself listening to more of your songs more than I did before the concert. Therefore, I was hoping you would send me an autographed poster.

I know you probably get fan mail all the time, but this really matters to me. My friends know how much I like your music. During my baseball season last year, a friend of mine on the team and I were talking about going to your concert. Another player asked me “who is Kellie Pickler?” and I responded with “Are you kidding? Her album cover has been my iPod background for like two years.” Receiving an autograph from you would allow me to show it off to my friends. I would like a signed poster from you, something that I have wanted since seeing your concert. I understand it probably gets annoying when fans write letters like this, but this is not meant to bother you. I am simply hoping you will help me out.

Hopefully you will consider what I am asking. Your songs are great and I would love to have a signed poster. My male friends would be jealous. You doing this would make me happier than I already am.

If you wish to contact me via e-mail, please email me. You can also contact me via twitter. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Steven