Dead-pool and Hercules comparison | Teen Ink

Dead-pool and Hercules comparison

Dead-pool and Hercules comparison
Punching, kicking, and running the hero always wins. Ancient Greek heroes and modern-day heroes, superheroes share qualities that make readers want read about them. Dead-pool and Hercules may seem very different but they have some similarities.

Many heroes have some pretty cool/awesome superpowers, like Superman and his laser eyes. Dead-pool has a healing factor like Wolverine. Hercules was very strong. Dead-pool is really insane. Dead-pool has assortment of weapons. Hercules fought many creatures and monsters.

Have you ever thought of a superhero and Greek hero being having some similarities? For one Dead-pool and Hercules are both insane. Dead-pool and Hercules both have super strength. Dead-pool and Hercules both gruesome foes. Dead-pool and Hercules were both very awesome fighters. Dead-pool and Hercules both would kill first and ask questions later. Dead-pool and Hercules both liked can’t stay out of trouble. Dead-pool and Hercules both liked the ladies.

Most Greek heroes and superheroes have differences. For one Dead-pool use guns and samurai swords and Hercules use a golden mace and his fist. Dead-pool is a mutant but Hercules is a strong Greek hero that is the son of Zeus. Dead-pool is a super mercenary and Hercules was just a mortal. Dead-pool acts stupid and tries to be a comedian, and Hercules is a serious warrior. Dead-pool loves tacos and Hercules doesn’t even know what a taco is!

I’ve learned so many things that I didn’t know about my superhero and my Greek hero, like how Hercules went insane or that Dead-pool had a dog! And even it may seem that Dead-pool and Hercules may seem somewhat similar but they have a lot more differences. “Heroes are made by the path they choose, not by the they’re graced with

this is an origanal