My Heroes' Quotes | Teen Ink

My Heroes' Quotes

By NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other

"Music is free therapy."- Alan Ashby
"I am an adult man. Do not bring me into the tumblr world of relationships."- Aaron Pauley

Um... so as we all know if you are a member of Teen Ink then you have a place to put your favourite quote but I have a lot of favourite quotes and that little space had barely any room for me to write so here is a large array of my quotes that I like....

P.S. I own none of these quotes, they are all said by people I love so yeah, I didn't mean to steal them if that is what I am trying to say... idk

"It's a good thing to be strange, normalness leads to sadness."- Phil Lester

"You should never make fun of something that a person can't change about themselves." - Phil Lester

"No matter how much life sucks sometimes there's always some kind of ESCAPE and mine just so happens to be music."- Kellin Quinn

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone."- Andy Biersack

"Judging a person doesn't define who they are; it defines who you are." - Annoymous

"Words can mean nothing or can be daggers in someone's heart. Choose them wisely."- CC

"Being weird is like being called limited edition, meaning you're something people don't see that often. Remember that." Ashley Purdy

"Everything gets better in the end. If it's not better, it's not the end."- Annoymous

"Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain."- Annoymous

"I'm not a fighter but I will fight for what I believe in."- Annoymous

"Don't define your world in black and white, because there is so much hiding amongst the greys."- Annoymous

"You don't drown by falling in water, you drown by staying there."- Edwin Louis Cole

"To all the girls who think they're fat because they aren't a size zero, you're the beautiful one, it's society that's ugly."- Marilyn Monroe

"Under this mask, another mask, I will never finish taking off all these faces."- Claude Cahun

"Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it."- Annoymous

"I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way and I survived."- Gerard Way

"Be real because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, the real you is more important than anyone else."- Alex Gaskarth

"Keep listening to music 'cause it'll get you through everything, I promise."- Mitch Lucker (1984-2012)

"I'm not perfect but I'm learning to be better."- Ronnie Radke

"I'm not on drugs, I'm just weird,"- Alex Gaskarth

"Beauty isn't defined by the size of your jeans,"- Jack Barakat

"Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, now on a happier note... Killjoys did you get lots of nice black t-shirts?"- Gerard Way

"In this world of

Hate

Pain

Rejection

Fear

Abandonment

Choices

Regrets

Judgement

There is one thing I know for sure...

I know what I am

I know what I am not

I know who I am

I know who I am not

I know what who I'd like to be

And most importantly...

I know where I belong

Do you?"- Annoymous

Quotes from some of my favourite band members/ people but mostly bands ^_^

"Music is free therapy."- Alan Ashby

Thanks, I actually saw bvb in October and I really want to see ptv and sws soon but I probably won't be able to, they aren't touring close to me :(

IBelongInNewYork, Pocatello, Idaho

" Happiness is the key to life, so what is the key to happiness?"

- Me

I love them!! And well i love bvb ptv too!!!!