How to Play Videogames | Teen Ink

How to Play Videogames

February 12, 2024
By TrenT49 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
TrenT49 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

After talking with the expert Cameron Miller about video games. The first step is probably the simplest. Buy a console, whatever that be an Xbox one or PS5. The next is to download some games on the consoles. While it can be anything you choose, my partner, Cameron Miller prefers shooting games. Cameron Miller loves the thrill of a headshot or when he gets a lot of kills in a match or round. A headshot in a videogame is a shot to the head which deals critical damage. Cameron started playing when he was six years old with the Playstation 2 with his first game ever being battle for Bikini Bottom. He owns about 20 discs of them. He likes video games so much he would want to go into game design. Some of his favorite games include fornite of TF2, with his favorite character being Sonic the Hedgehog. His favorite controller to use is the classic xbox one controller. This is a good choice as the Xbox controller is very simple. He also has a gaming laptop so he does prefer some different methods of playing video games.
Judging from what I’ve learned, my expert seemed pretty experienced in the world of videogames. Whenever what console that be on. As someone who doesn’t play a lot of videogames myself, I felt like I learned a lot from this interview. So be willing to try new games whatever console that be on.


The author's comments:

I interviewed Cameron on his expertise on videogames. From here I was able to create a document detailing his experiences with video games and what he would suggest for other trying to get started.