The life with my best friend | Teen Ink

The life with my best friend

There are hills all over my town but there's one specific hill that I always go to. That hill is just up north from where I live. I've been going to that hill since I was young. It was a space for me to calm down and see the sun go down and feel like time is going by slowly. When I'm looking over the hill I see a lot of land that is very nice with the sun shining. Having a picnic. When I see the road to leave I see a deer that is very nice. I take a picture then he leaves. The road is like a track road that has rocks.  With my dog barking at the deer but he also wants the dog to jump out the window to get the deer but when it runs he calms down. The more we go down we see a tree that fell down so we got out and called triple a. It took them a long time to come help us. The way we were going back was the backroads that led us to some obstacles. When we were driving we saw a beach with really clear waters so we got out and went swimming for a long time. If I had a valley view from the future, I would like to live there because I like nature and it's very pretty with everything I want. The road is how I see the past because I've had a lot of challenges on the road and made me the person I am today. The animal is my dog that died a couple of years ago. I feel like I'll get another dog later, but I'm really close to this one so I don't think I'll be the same. The obstacle is how I can do it myself or need help from others. The beach is a good spot to be with friends and have fun. The point of the journey was to see how far you would go for something you would want. But some journeys put you back to where you started so it wasn't the path for you.  But you just need to find another path you would like to go and every path isn't a straight road or path with obstacles you need to overcome. My best friend I will miss you and the places we go together from the hill we would run to to the beach we would go after and my mom getting mad that I'm wet but you just smile at me and want to go to sleep.

This was about me and my best friend spike and what we did everyday during COVID. We would get dropped off or picked up from their. But mainly we would run their i lost spice my 8th grade year.