Three Generations of Relationshps | Teen Ink

Three Generations of Relationshps

September 10, 2011
By Me22895 DIAMOND, Azle, Texas
Me22895 DIAMOND, Azle, Texas
77 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.


My grandparents bicker all the time, but it makes me smile when laugh at themselves and peck each other on the lips.
My parents fight a lot, and I turn around and walk out of the room when they start up their kissing.
I want to grow old and still love somebody that much.
MY boyfriend says I’m a bad kisser and keeps giving me tips, assuring me that I just need to practice; which defiantly does not make me want to kiss him. We don’t ever argue because if I get upset, he just gives up. We never have meaningful conversations because he likes to bring in other people instead of just talking to me. He never hugs me or holds me. He forces his fingers to intertwine between mine when we hold hands, even though I don’t like it. Everything is always awkward because he is so hesitant that it just ruins the moment. He apparently can’t grow a beard but refuses to shave the three inch-long hairs on his chin. We will not grow old together because someday I will work up the courage to break up with him.