I Love You | Teen Ink

I Love You

By lvnglfe1593 PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
lvnglfe1593 PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

"Never think about the consequences of your actions, living for today and not tomorrow's satisfactions." ~Ludacris

So I like you. A lot. In fact, I think I’m falling in love with you. And I hate that it’s happening. I want to erase the first time we met. The first time we kissed. The first time we laid in your bed. I don’t want this to happen to me because you can now hurt me so easily. I’m completely vulnerable to you and you have all the power. I hold one thing over your head but it shouldn’t be whats keeping you around. I think you like me to. Or, I like to think you like me to. Every time you say your going, I want you to want to stay. Every time I walk over there, I want you to kiss me when you see me. And when were together, I want that spark to carry to when were apart.
I’ve spent hours thinking about it: wondering if this is real or not. We mess around, but we both don’t want it serious. I don’t know how to tell you. I don’t know what to say. I’m weak when I’m with you, and you have no idea.
Whether your honest with me or not, I can’t tell. I feel one way when I’m with you, but I rethink it all when were apart. So I’m finally saying, I’m falling for you. I’m falling fast and hard. I haven’t had this feeling before and so it confuses every part of my being. Why can’t you realize how I feel about you and why can’t you feel the same way? I guess I can’t move on until I admit that I might possibly love you.

Love,
xxxxxxx

Confused and admitting something I think is happening with someone it shouldn't be happening with.