Little box | Teen Ink

Little box

November 29, 2011
By DizneysWorld BRONZE, West Jordan, Utah
DizneysWorld BRONZE, West Jordan, Utah
3 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
One of the hardest things in life is watching the one you love, love someone else


You see, I have this shoe box in the back of my closet. It has so many special memories in it. It has the very first note he gave me. There's a mix Cd that he gave me, with a bunch of songs he said reminded him of me. I have 3 different movie tickets from all the movies we saw together. There's a rose in it that he gave me for valentines day. There's even a cute poem in there that he wrote me. I even kept the birthday card he gave me for my late birthday, and a small dream catcher he gave me for a late birthday present. One of my favorite things in it is a photo strip of the two of us, making silly faces. I keep all the letters we wrote each other while we couldn't talk to each other in that box. The thing that breaks my heart the most is the empty box, that had a promise ring in it when he gave it to me. I still have everything he gave me in that box. Now, i cant even open it with out wanted to cry. It's just a little box, sitting in the back of my closet.


The author's comments:
Just a little memoir about a shoe box, in the back of my closet.