A tragic love story chapter 1 | Teen Ink

A tragic love story chapter 1

August 8, 2012
By Anonymous

Having your heart ripped out by a guy or gal isnt the best thing in the world. though it happens once in your life. Like now for me.... but when this maybe posted, weeks ago. Im going to tell you my heart break.... and it all starts with a fight when we f

it was a... thursday?? Anyway i was minding my own buisness till i saw a guy come on and hes like hey. I clicked his name and it said he was from new jersey. That took my attention as i kept reading on i saw that he liked percy jackson series. I really wanted to know this guy now. i went back to the chat and poked him.

"hi im aphrodite84 people call me rose," I said smiling.

"Im wizard123 people call me wiz." He answered.

"cool i see that you like the percy jackson series." I said smiling.

"Yeah... hey you know you what aphrodite is your screen name and i guess you read the percy jackson and lost hero series as well im going to call you piper." He said.

"MY NAME ISNT PIPER!" I yelled. "ITS ROSE OR APH DONT GET IT TWISTED BUDDY!"

He danced around the chat room like an idiot and kept saying piper in a singsong voice. i got mad and summond my sunlight bow and shot at his head.

"DONT CALL ME PIPER!" I said putting my bow at my side and running towards him when he dodged it. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU NEWBEE!"

He only laughed and shot me with water and i fell backwards. He laughed and he summoned riptide and charged for me. I flipped up quicker then him and grabbed his sword and elbowed him in the gut and threw him over me. I held riptide in my hands and looked at him warry. He only laughed and got up.

"I got riptide and im not afraid to use it." I said waving riptide in my hands.

He laughed again. "You do know that riptide comes back to my hands."

i growled as riptide came out of my hands and went back to his hands. I growled and took sunlight bow out of my back and started firing at him though he just kept blocking the with his water or dodged them. You have to admit he was really good, and he seemed really cute at the time. I gave up and dicided to take the direct aproach and drop my sunlight bow and ran towards him and made a light ball and aimed for his stomach. He grabbed my hand though and pulled me to his chest.

"Piper" He gave me a mocking smile that made my heart shutter.

I pulled away from him and blushed. "Alright you can call me piper."

He smiled and said "Wanna go to a diffrent chat to get to know each other piper."

I looked at him and said. "On one condition."

"sure" He said shrugging.

"If you call me piper i get to call you percy." i said poking his chestand flicking his nose.

he laughed and so did I "ok anything."

I smiled and continued to giggle. "so where to?"

"Art." He repilied.

"Race ya." I said running to art.

Art:

I run inside and laugh as he followed me in. He grabbed me by the waist and carried me around. I ended up kicking him in the wrong place that makes me laugh to this day. He finally dropped me and groaned at the pain.

"Oops," I said and healed him.

He smiled and straightened up and smiles "You go a hard kick."

"I try my best" I said walking around the chat.

"So let me get to know you." He said sitting and invited me to sit.

I sat down and told him about myself. Once i got to the part when i danced he smiled and got up and offered me his hand and i grabbed it. He changed his form to a suit and i ended up wearing a salsa outfit and we started dancing. soon after he changed it to tango and finally a slow song. He changed into a blue silly tux (so embaricing) had a blue dress on and we slow danced. I trusted him not to do anything stupid. Now it was late at night and i had to go cause of my mom.

"I gotta go" I said to him pulling away from the dance.

I'll see you tommrow piper?" He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah." I said akwardly.

Thats when he lowred his head towards mine and kissed me. I pulled away and held my lips and shook my head.

"No no no." I said running away and tearing,

That shouldve been my first time to not see him again and to let him go. But yet i didnt listen to myself...


The author's comments:
this is a true story. theres more but i have to type it enjoy this though

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 16 comments.


Shay<3 said...
on Feb. 20 2015 at 1:06 pm
Very cute! This to me seemed kind of like a role play..? Am I right? Either way this is very cute so far.. I know you said there is more to it but if this is where you planned to officially leave of it may be best to change your title. As well a few words were unfinished/ misspelled but you are only human. Very wonderful story! :) Keep up the writing! :)

on Oct. 2 2012 at 9:29 pm
Sarah_Oso SILVER, Peachtree City, Georgia
6 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live not for the-end-of-the-song. Live in the along.
(G. Brooks)

Great story! So entertaining! I love how your use of details to add life to a virtual setting. Keep writing!  

on Sep. 30 2012 at 9:09 pm
OWLSLOVESIX GOLD, Union, Connecticut
12 articles 0 photos 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"
~ Dr. Seuss

Shay this is soooo cute and very romantic! I love the end!

Jakae SILVER said...
on Sep. 30 2012 at 9:04 pm
Jakae SILVER, St. Cloud, Minnesota
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Got to ask myself one question. Do i feel lucky? Well, do you, Punk?

I think this is the most awesomest story I have read. I bet this would go into the magizene.  

on Sep. 29 2012 at 10:03 pm
Ashlynn149637 SILVER, Snow Hill, North Carolina
9 articles 1 photo 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music comes to me more readily than words."
-Ludwig van Beethoven

I liked it! It was funny ^_^

LunaLives GOLD said...
on Sep. 7 2012 at 8:05 pm
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana
17 articles 0 photos 237 comments

Favorite Quote:
Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

It was funny. I didnt like the rhythem of the story so much though.  

on Sep. 7 2012 at 8:05 pm
TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStrings DIAMOND, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
52 articles 0 photos 72 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This gun has stopped time in its tracks, has altered the course of our fate. Destiny is shattered and timeless. Closed eyes feel the cold winds embrace."
-Avenged Sevenfold

i'm not used to critiquing stories ,so all i can say is nice job lol

on Aug. 15 2012 at 3:15 pm
NERD4LIFE BRONZE, Franklin Square, New York
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap."

Lol I love this story. Its funny and suspensful

on Aug. 15 2012 at 2:34 pm
AcidRoses SILVER, Elmont, New York
8 articles 0 photos 106 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Many that live deserve death and some that have died deserve life, can you give that to them? Do not be to hasty to deal out death and judgement, even the very wise cannot see all ends."


"Can't get no more free randy!"

Good start! I'm anxious to see how things turned out for you. The ending of the chapter doesn't coincide with the title but provides a feeling of foreboding which makes me want to read more!!

on Aug. 15 2012 at 2:34 pm
AcidRoses SILVER, Elmont, New York
8 articles 0 photos 106 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Many that live deserve death and some that have died deserve life, can you give that to them? Do not be to hasty to deal out death and judgement, even the very wise cannot see all ends."


"Can't get no more free randy!"

Good start! I'm anxious to see how things turned out for you. The ending of the chapter doesn't coincide with the title but provides a feeling of foreboding which makes me want to read more!!

DanielM SILVER said...
on Aug. 15 2012 at 11:46 am
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington
6 articles 1 photo 245 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Shay..... I found the title really interesting!! Secondly I really like the whole interaction with the characters! I saw the whole as you think love at first site interaction. But I as I was reading I could tell that you thought it was okay guy. Anyways I really like this poem!!!! Great Message! Suggestion: few grammar errors. Other than that it was very interesting.

AnshuR SILVER said...
on Aug. 15 2012 at 11:35 am
AnshuR SILVER, Thane, Other
7 articles 0 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is nothing to writing.. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. - Ernest Hemingway

I see romance building up..and the start is good...
There are some parts which could have been described better...
But still a good job..Eager for new chapters...!!

on Aug. 15 2012 at 11:17 am
Awestruk BRONZE, Rogers, Arkansas
2 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
It changes Daily :)

Hey this is really good, has the makings of a great story. I kept getting mixed up in it xD. Good job piper, was this a real experience or made up?

on Aug. 15 2012 at 8:40 am
Padfoot507 PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
23 articles 2 photos 138 comments

Favorite Quote:
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
-Albus Dumbledore

"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,
Life is a maze, and love is a ridde."
-Lenka

cute shay :)

on Aug. 15 2012 at 7:37 am
Songs_Along GOLD, Abcd, Other
16 articles 0 photos 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes we are only given a few minutes to be with the one we love and a thousand hours to spend just thinking about them."

this story is so sweet shainah!! can't wait to read the rest of it! nice job :)

on Aug. 15 2012 at 7:27 am
compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other
12 articles 17 photos 153 comments

Favorite Quote:
Expect to have hope rekindled,expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways! The dry seasons in life do not last,the spring rains will come again.

Aw shay well written and yes i wish you listened to your heart ......