10 Things We Should Say More Often | Teen Ink

10 Things We Should Say More Often

By frankquiteno12 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
frankquiteno12 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

10 Things we should say more often

You will be missed.
Hey how are you doing.
We need to talk and hang out together.
Your loved by all.
I love you.
You're the best friend i have had.
I think of you each day.
You’re family to me.
The doors are always open.
Be yourself dont change for no one.

I picked the 10 things we should say more because everyone should care for all and see everyone that is struggling in life. The hardest part of life is that the ones you care for and see and need in your life don't talk or open up but you have to be the one to open those doors and talk to them about what's wrong and you can help. The hardest part about losing someone or something is the pain that comes with but the hardest part of everything's is thinking that no one can help and you don't see what they are there for the challenges and difficult ways between everything. Remember that we all are to be untied and be together by what we do and when it's coming all have to have the time and patience each day's a new beginning of what comes remember that there is people that love you and you can do this you can work thought what is coming and of what can happen between when we see what people going with what happens and what's wrong allow yourself to open up and talk and be among the ones who know what is wrong to and the whole process that comes. The best is when everyone comes together as a family and allows for what there is in life and how it can be helped between all.

I worte this for all that have had an unfortuant event that has happend.