Went to the Beach! | Teen Ink

Went to the Beach!

By taehyeon SILVER, Tirana, Other
taehyeon SILVER, Tirana, Other

Which do you like beach or mountain? I like beach more, so my family and I went to the beach in the summer break. One morning, I woke up earlier than usual because I was going to the beach. I thought that will be funny. Then I showered and brushed my teeth and I said, “Today’s weather is so nice!” I was so excited, and I couldn’t wait. After some time, when we finished breakfast my father said, “Let’s go!!”  
   We set off to the beach. It took 3 hours. The journey was so bad and hard because there were so many bends in the roads to deal with. I got stressed and dizzy. I didn’t like them but when we arrived at the beach, I wasn’t tired. The sea was so beautiful, and the cool wind was so nice. We looked there and then we went to our hotel room. It was a nice room, and it had a big table, 2 small beds, and a big bed. I thought, “What a nice room!” I liked everything.  
“Do you like this room?” I asked to my brother. 
“Yes, I like this room." my brother answered. “The view is nice.” He added. 
And then I put on the swimsuits and went to the beach, but I didn’t swim, I just sat down and watched the beach. And then we ate lunch that said, “Albanian Traditional Food.” That was delicious.  
 “It is wonderful.” my mother said.  “I want to eat it again,” she added.  
“I agree, it is so delicious, I definitely want to try it again.” I spoke. 
   After lunch we were playing with our phones when my father said, “Let’s take a boat!” I wanted to take boat, so we moved to where the boat was and waited for it. Our turn was coming so we took the boat, the view was so beautiful, the sea was shining due to the reflection of the sun, and the boat was so fast! That was cool. We went to a different beach by boat. There was a big cliff, and it was so amazing. I swam with my family, that was so funny. I spend a lot of times in the beach. After that we come back to our hotel room. We were very tired and hungry, so we went to a restaurant, and we ate pasta and some of the sea foods. I like pasta and sea foods, so I ate a lot. After we finished eating, we went for a walk. There are so many people and so many stores. That was so excited. And then we come back to the room, and we talked to each other and slept. That was so funny day! Next day I woke up at 8 AM. I woke up early, but I wanted to sleep more. We had to come back home, so I slept in the car. We ate breakfast and we took our things. In car, I slept well but it rained so much we couldn’t see ahead. It was so dangerous. Fortunately, we arrived at home safely. We ate a small lunch, and we slept a lot because we were tired from traveling. It was a beautiful and nice holiday!