School life | Teen Ink

School life

By Ahsankhan BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Ahsankhan BRONZE, Karachi, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

The food is in your plate it is not a commodity it is not a sustenance it is not a material this is your life

I go to school daily with my friends. I get up earlier in the morning and have breakfast with my family. I take study a lot and spend most of the time in libraries and take plenty of activities such as; playing fitness games e.g. football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, table tennis, and my School's has such a big playing area. I read books in library. There is an assembly area where students assemble I study in a group and discuss about social topics. I take lunch time approximately half past one. My school's parking area is very big. Where I park my car, and students park bicycles, motorbikes and School's Vans are also parked. We have such nice teachers they do a lot of activities with us they keep on motivating. I complete my assignments. I am punctual I visited many places on summer .I went out for a visit last summer. I enjoyed a lot there. I visited historical places I went to see famous buildings I saw cathedral, temple, I spent great time there. I took photography there. I took some antique things I bought souvenirs. It was worth spending days when I was on holiday. There are some collages and universities where students take seminars, lectures, discussion classes, They are taught by professors, instructors there are some scholarship programs there. Students take undergraduate programs there. there is community college as well as there is also postgraduates programs where students conduct research we have got nursery , kindergarten, middle and high classes and secondary classes they are taken separately. Besides there is a charter school and parochial and private schools we enjoy a lot. I like to go to school I love to read books I am found of reading and spending most of the time happily in school.

I am telling in this artical about my school life how I do study there what kind of activities I do in school