Excited for What the Future has To Hold | Teen Ink

Excited for What the Future has To Hold

January 20, 2022
By Anonymous

I am really looking forward to the new experiences that are to come. I am most particularly excited about college. College is like entering a new world. New people, new ideas, new experiences. Although I am looking forward to college, I am also looking forward to other things in the near future. I - as a fan of soccer - can’t wait to see a Chicago Fire game this spring. I have looked forward to attending a soccer game ever since I started playing the sport. I’m looking forward to experiencing the incredible atmosphere at a stadium as big as Soldier Field. I can just hear the deafening roar of the fans that are bouncing, screaming, cheering. I am also excited about rugby; a sport I am attempting to try this spring. It is a sport I’ve been watching for a while and I enjoy it when the giant players get tossed around like a game of Cornhole. I love trying new activities. I love experiencing new ideas. Another thing I am looking forward to is becoming a sports physio. My career goal is to be the sports physio for a football or soccer team. After watching a documentary about a soccer team and how the physios worked and did their jobs, I thought maybe I could do that for a living. And that was how my career path changed and how I am even more looking forward to college. Finally, I am looking forward to the start of soccer at the college I am attending. There will be new faces. There will be new ideas. It will be a completely different feeling from high school to college soccer. There is a lot to look forward to this year, not only for me but for everyone. I hope to accomplish everything that I am looking forward to as I have been working hard to make that happen.