My Goals. | Teen Ink

My Goals.

Happiness is the top thing on that list, it's a big thing for me. I say this because I know one thing for sure, money doesn't buy happiness. Plus nobody wants a sad life either, there is too much to be grateful and happy for to have a sad life. Lots of things bring me happiness, for example. Animals, Decorating and Rearranging things are some things that make me happy. When I do these things I become very creative and happy, then usually things are more organized which I do indeed like. Happiness is a big thing for me because I think about my childhood and how I didn’t feel much happiness, and I would not want to go back to how I felt back then. 

The second thing on my list would be to be a great mom, I didn’t have the best influence on my mom when I was younger, so being able to make my kids feel loved and special would make me the happiest person in the world, and it would make me feel as if I succeeded in life, with having healthy relationships with my own children, I want to be a great mom so my kids can be proud of me, and being this way would keep my kids from what I went through during my childhood. Being a great mom I can make many memories with my kids and be involved with their lives. 

My last and final goal would have to be to collect cars. I really like cars, there is so much

to them like, the color, the rims, interior, engine and the shine it gives off when it's freshly polished. My dream would be to go to a car auction. There is one called the Mecum auctions and they auction off some of the prettiest cars you will ever see. If I had to pick a dream car I would definitely pick a Dodge Challenger, this car's shape is what pulls me in, for example the car looks angry from the hood and headlights, sounds ferocious and makes people stare, and I like that attention with cool cars. 

This piece was a letter basically to myself on what my goals are, why I have them and the kind of person I am striving to be.