The Cheeseburger Pizza | Teen Ink

The Cheeseburger Pizza

By 3getz PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
3getz PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin

The worst food I had recently was Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza. The pizza was honestly one of the worst things I’ve ever been in contact with. I wouldn’t even want my worst enemies eating it. I lost all of my respect for the man behind the scandal. McCheeseburger Pizza himself, Anthony McDowell. He took an L before this day, at the football game. He let Waukesha North score the only touchdown against us, that was disappointing. Not as disappointing as the pizza. 

This tragedy happened when we were all hungry at 11:30 and wanted pizza. McScandal thought it would be funny to order two medium sized pizzas, one being chicken alfredo and the other being the tragic Cheeseburger Pizza. He placed the order and when we found out what he ordered, we were irritated. We tried to cancel the order. The gears were turning and the guy on the phone said he couldn't cancel the order. It was too late. 

We still had hope for the pizza. This taught us the lesson that hope isn’t enough. We were falling into madness, we wanted our pizzas, we were starving young boys. We decided to research the cold blood killer, “Cheeseburger Pizza” before it arrived at the house. Disaster struck when we found out exactly what it was. It didn’t have pizza sauce but instead it had ketchup and mustard. This was the very moment I realized this wasn’t going to be a very pleasant dinner. Tension kept building, Anthony McFraud didn’t have enough money for the pizza. So, I had to put in $20 for the non edible pizza. 

When the pizza arrived, he tried to hurry as fast as possible. It was like he was trying to abandon this abomination. The chicken alfredo was average at best but compared to the Cheeseburger Pizza, it tasted like the best pizza I have ever had. At least the pizza was in the shape of a circle and came in a pizza box, that was the only good thing about it. One poor soul tried to eat half a slice of pizza and couldn’t finish it.

The pizza was disposed of immediately in the morning, the pizza should be considered a toxic hazard. 

I try not to think about the pizza anymore. Sometimes though, I wake up in the middle of night with a cold sweat thinking of the Cheeseburger Pizza.