A non forgettable dream | Teen Ink

A non forgettable dream

Pow! Bang! Ssssss…BOOM! Different noises, sights, and visions are engulfing my brain. I am overtaken with my own personal movie as I lay paralyzed in my bed. This roller coaster of a dream however was different from the rest. It started as a normal day in my life, and my friends were included into this dream. The same daily routine flew by like a time-laspe from the camera app on a phone. Night came abruptly, and that is when the weird started. It was like the COD WW2 video game and GTA 5 combined into its own scene. Me and my friends were running from droppen bombs like it was a battlefield, getting our cars stolen like it was GTA 5, and trying whatever we could to live as something seemed to be trying to get us. This part of my dream continued for far too long before one of my friends belted, “What the hell is that?” I turn around and capture a glimpse of what seemed to resemble the devil; however, it was a gooey slime substance like broken jello falling down a stairwell. It was red, orange, and had some black spots like it was lava. It turned out that this substance was doing all the attacking. The dream continued as me and friends tried to fight this thing off, and what overcame it was our own blue gooey like substance. My other friend threw our substance at the devilish, red substance and yelled, “Die, go away!” A cross appeared in the middle of the former red substance causing it to turn blue, and stop all of the chaos and destruction it was causing throughout the world in my dream. Shortly after, I turned to go find and meet up with my friends. As I started walking to them… “Ethan, let’s go, beep…beETHANep, wake up…” My dream was abruptly halted to an end by the combination of my mother and my alarm clock attempting to wake me up due to the fact I had overslept and was going to be late to my first period. This dream led to my mind being very curious for the rest of that school day, and left me wondering what it meant. 

This is about a dream I had once had. It left me with a variety of emotions, but I felt htis dream was unique and cool to be shared.