Stupid Stupid Stupid. Drugs and the Police. | Teen Ink

Stupid Stupid Stupid. Drugs and the Police.

By harvardsp2013 SILVER, Castleton, New York
harvardsp2013 SILVER, Castleton, New York

What's meant to be will come to be

I was such a dork in middle school. I had one boyfriend and that lasted for two years. Then, I broke up with him because I liked his best friend. Six months passed by and I nobody even liked me. So instead of eating to fill the emptiness, I started to play basketball (I have a court in my back Yard). So this kid started comming over every day to play with me. He came over every day for four months. I didn't tell anybody because he had a girlfriend and he was more of the bad type. Earlier that year he got caught by the police for having drugs in school. Suspension followed and loss of friends and respect aswell. Nobody wanted to give him a chance. I told myself I would hang out with him, so long I didn't fall in love. That was April. In that time there was so many confessions. I truly thought he was getting better. Well, he was for the most part. I would get texts and messages saying people spotted him with drugs or something bad about him. My parents warned me that he would just give me a bad reputation. However, being the person I am, I wanted to give him a chance. Fastforward to August 11th of this year. AKA his birthday. I was thinking about getting him a present because his family doesn't really do much to celebrate it, but I didn't because my mom said that I had to be dating him to get him a present. Sure enough he asked out and I said most definatly (actually that's not what I said, I said sure, but thinking back most definatly sounds much much Which brings us to today October 24th. We are still dating and he treats me like a complete doll! I feel like a queen. Oh my goodness its amazing. My mother seems to think that he treats me "too good", but comming from her that's a good thing because she didn't like him in the first place. My dad on the other hand absolutly hates him. Currently I am grounded for having him in the house when my parents werent home. But I guess thats reasonable because the told me not to...and I did get caught... I can't call him, or see him, or even talk to him. But one day we'll be together again because absense makes the heart grow stronger. True Story No Lie.

Ummm, maybe the fact that I'm grounded at the moment because of what is told in this nonfiction story.

Annezon said...
Girl, u r way in over ur head