keep going | Teen Ink

keep going

By star600 SILVER, Linden, New Jersey
star600 SILVER, Linden, New Jersey

i will write this article for my own soul. however i hope it helps other people too. ok so what do you do when you get to college, or a new place and you feel like the other people dont like you, not because of you but because they are the type of people that make fun of other people just because.well i am praying to God to help me find good friends. and i am keeping myself strong, because when i think about it those stupid girls talk about not just me but a whole bunch of other people so their opinions shouldnt make me feel bad about myself. and if i stop to analyse each and everyone of them, they all have flaws. and no matter how confident they seem, they are not people i want to be around. and yea ive tried to make them like me, but i wont anymore,ill just be my myself. i dont know who said this but it goes like this,"i will never try to be someone who im not to get other people to like me, because it wouldnt be me anyway" ill just be myself and ill do the thing that i like and i will not agree on things i dont agree with. and hopefully god will listen to my prayers and send me some good people to be with.