scared.. | Teen Ink

scared..

By Vanna-Rae GOLD, Bixby, Oklahoma
Vanna-Rae GOLD, Bixby, Oklahoma

To the well organized mind death is the next greatest adventure.

so im scared. of lots of things. not the monster under my bed, but love,death, and life. you see my mom has had tons of relationships and she was " in love" well those didnt turn out so good. in fact they turned out bad. very very bad. and im scared to be torn like her. i dont want all that heart break so i dont let myself " fall in love". because im terrified. this one time my boyfriend like 5 months ago told me he loved me for the first time he loved me after a month of dating . i laughed and shook my head. he got kinda mad. but i wasnt ever going to say it back. and we broke up becuase i couldnt say it back. im scared death because im scared that i havent lived life to the fullest and im not even sure i know what that means. and i dont like life at home so i feel that im waisting eighteeen years of life living here. miserable. i need advice help!

im wondering about thins.

loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

This world, it ends as you believe it to end; yet it'll live on to the actuall end, where then you admit yourself wrong.

~Me~

oops, spelling error.

only*

sorry :)

loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

~Me~

Hey girl. Speak using your heart when it comes to that stuff. Fear only consumes us ony when we allow it to.

Good story, defiantly relateable for some girls.

WRIT3R4LIF3