Inspiration In The Air | Teen Ink

Inspiration In The Air

By MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California
MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care"

We each have to find our own inspiration. In the same way home is where the heart is, inspiration comes from our hearts saying . . . no, yelling into our ears, “this is home! This is where I belong.”

It’s hard for some to admit, but God is everyone’s inspiration. We strive to be as creative, as loving, or as beautiful as He is but to no avail. We try and we try but we never come close. We can’t even draw within arms reach of His glory. So, why go through all the work? What’s pushing us to make a massive attempt to get to nowhere? The answer: inspiration.

Go to the most beautiful spot you know of. Walk there, ride your bike, or run if you can. Get there as quickly as possible without using a car or a bus. Go as fast as your legs can carry you. Listen to your heartbeat, hear your feet smack the ground, feel your breathing quicken. The wind is in your hair; it almost feels like you’re flying. Just run. Run! The faster you go, the faster the world whirls by. What a magical sensation. You want to go faster, you need to go faster!

But suddenly, you stop. You’re at your destination. The beautiful spot. Simply sit in the grass, on a bench, or at the edge of the curb. Rest and wait. Bask in the glory of the wonders around you. Try to take everything in – the sounds, the smells, the view. God’s glory is everywhere – whispering through the trees, dancing in the wind, singing with the birds.

This beautiful place in which we live hasn’t happened by chance. It has happened through the love of a Creator. And in this beauty, we find inspiration. We are inspired to go the distance, make things beautiful, and be the best that we can be. So, lets do it. Let’s not wait a second more. Find your love, and go for it. Create your masterpiece, accomplish your goal, be inspired, and inspire others. Let’s love the way God loves, live a life that’s good, and find the beauty that is all around us. Let us be inspired.

I was told to write about something that inspires me. I hope you are inspired in the process.

R.Johnson said...
on Sep. 11 2012 at 8:24 am
R.Johnson, Wilmington, North Carolina
This article is actually very interesting and, I notice how it states how God created the world and the dancing in the wind. It's all just great to me.

It's Johanna :)

MagicPen GOLD said...
MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California

Well, praise God, MIGHTYMAMA. And, yes, I do plan on continuing my writing. =-) 

MagicPen GOLD said...
MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California

The talent is God's. I just borrow it. =-) I'll be sure to tell you! Um, I just don't know how I would go about doing that when I don't know who you are . . .

MagicPen GOLD said...
MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California

I don't know about me being "the best". Haha But thank you so much for your comment, Hayley!

MagicPen GOLD said...
MagicPen GOLD, Victorville, California

Praise God. =-) Thank you so much for your comments! They are such an encouragement. Thanks!

MIGHTYMAMA said...
I agree with eternalsunshine. Rebekah you have talent.  Keep up it up.

LOVE your article!! I'm very impresed, you have a talent for writing Rebekah. Let me know when you write more so I can read it. :)

Hayley said...
WOW!thats inspiring.Rebekah you are the best!I can't wait to read more articles!I was real sucked in I'm saddened the article ended but its ok I can just read the next one I'm sure its just as good!Go Rebekah!