that one touch | Teen Ink

that one touch

By arharrison GOLD, Girardville, Pennsylvania
arharrison GOLD, Girardville, Pennsylvania

"Friendship is love with out his wings!" "never leave the one you love,for the one you like."

That one touch To hold me touch me n even just look into my pretty brown eyes would it put a smile on your face,

Ridding down this road to you with my hair going every witch way I think about all the small memories we had even from a far The way you say i'm a pone call a way if u need me or even how I can tell your smiling on the other end of the phone no matter how hard you try to hide it

So many pictures laying in the back of my mind making the biggest scarp book there was,but there is no real photo Just the words that we say every day to one another

All of this sounds like love maybe it's real or just a puppie love but the years I spent wit you have been the greatest

Today is just the frist of many days that when you lay half a sleep in bed you really get to feel my tocuh on the right side of the bed almost was if my body was a gost and you could get a cold but yet warm loving feeling form,as you look for me in your dreams when you awake you will remember that this is forever