Playoff Game | Teen Ink

Playoff Game

July 21, 2010
By cmoney BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
cmoney BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My first playoff game was fun. I got hurt but it was a fun way to end my football career. That was my last year I played football.



I never knew that my first playoff game would be this fun. The team and me ran out on the field and won the coin toss. We kicked it to them. On the first play of the game, I jump over the lineman and hit the quarter back. I never knew if we were going to win or lose. So far so good.





Meanwhile, I jumped over the lineman and tried to hit the quarter back. I came down and landed on my left ankle. I had to be carried off the field. I never knew that landing on my ankle would hurt that bad. After three play I was back in limping.











Next, I jumped in and hit the receiver out the air. That was the end of the game of the game twenty-one to fourteen. I got the most valuable player trophy. I was carried around the field. I thought we were going to lose.





I never knew that playing in my first playoff game would be this fun. Despite getting hurt we still won the game. I was awarded the most valuable player trophy.


The author's comments:
I got hurt.