Happy Birthday Autumn! | Teen Ink

Happy Birthday Autumn!

By Katie_Potatie PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas
Katie_Potatie PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas

There are no regrets in my life; because there is no time for mistakes. -(ME) Katie quote

Autumn-
Happy Birthday Babe!! I can’t believe your 16 today. My best friend is growin’ up. Haha! I’m so excited to have the oppurtunity to celebrate your birthday with you. This is around the 4th or 5th birthday I’ve gotten to spend with you and I’m super excited for the next 100 years as well. =)

I just want to let you know that you are one of the most important people in my life. To this day, I honestly don’t know what I’d do without you. You put the meaning to the words “best friend”. We’ve had our ups and downs, just like every other friendship, but we didn’t just give up. We learned from our disagreements and grew from them. I’ve never had someone that I know will never leave my side, and that is why I am grateful to have 3 great people always standing by me. Everyday I thank God for letting me be blessed with you, Kaelyn and Heidi. I truly am the luckiest girl I know.

I wish you knew what you do for me daily. You are the one who can make me laugh when no one else can. You are the one who I could and do tell everything to. You are the one I worry about the most and cherish constantly. You are the one who I can be crazy and silly with, but cry and complain with 3 seconds later. You are the one who cracks the best jokes and has me rolling on the floor. You are the one who I pray will have all she’ll ever need. You are my best friend, through and through.

I want to thank you, Autumn. Thank you for always being there no matter what. Thank you for telling me everything and trusting me to keep it secret. Thank you for dealing with me on my worst days and loving me at my best. Thank you for keeping me sane and driving me insane. Thank you for smiling even though I know you don’t want to. Thank you for helping me, guiding me and pushing me in the right direction. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You’ll never just be my best friend. You my dear, are my sister. Until the day we die.

May all your dreams come true.

Love Always, Katie

My best friend turned 16. Here it is. =)