Cruel Game | Teen Ink

Cruel Game

By Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado

Your cruel games that you play with me leaving my soul sallowed you slowly but painfully took my heart out of my chest leaving my last beat dead behind did you ever think the games you played with me would leave me in peace you made me hide run away and cry when you got me where you wanted me you locked me away leaving me with no freedom I screamed your name but you just stayed away you kept me trapped in a cell alone in the dark the hope of breaking free disappears into the invisable walls your taking all of my energy because your feeding off my weakness my body's ny dead but my shadow is alive and free you arrived and saw my body laying lifeless on the hard cold floor thats where i took my last breath but no one didn't know you didn't want to belive i was gone so you walked up to me but slowly thinkin bout what you've done to ,e getting on your knees you held me up and said wake up please but little did you know i was walking to the light thats suppose to take me home

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
i luv ya trin trin and yes i would be willin to tlk to you more and i find it very sweet thst you wnt to be a youth pastor But the things you say can be hurtful and just try to say it nicer and yes peace at all ties

Not bad Tatyana, I just want to say that I can be preachy sometimes. I want to be a youth pastor. But let's get off of that. I just want to talk to you more- not like ending up in a fight like last time. I just would like to talk to you more in civil polite way. Without meeting on a bad article. Peace be at all times.