The Ride | Teen Ink

The Ride

By Writing4Pub DIAMOND, Colts Neck, New Jersey
Writing4Pub DIAMOND, Colts Neck, New Jersey

Always desire to learn something useful.
Sophocles

I just arrived at Hershey Park. They had yummy candy and a lot of restaurants. But the most important part of the theme park was all the thrill rides. Especially the steepest drop in the world Fahrenheit!
I had just gone into Hershey Park after that long three hour car ride. I was pumped to go on the brand new ride Fahrenheit. But I was pretty nervous too. Looking up from the bottom of the ride was horrifying and scary. Too scary for my little brothers and my older brother so they didn’t go on.
The line took forever. I so felt bored standing their and only taking a couple of steps every minute or two. It took about an hour before I got on the ride. Yet I was still nervous.
I finally got on the ride and I was all exited. I was thinking to myself as the seat belt buckle was holding me down, if I would regret going on this ride after waiting that long. Would it be boring would I have to throw up these thoughts were swarming through my head like a swarm of bees.
The ride swiftly launched into the air. When I finally to the top I made the mistake of looking down. I looked at my mom and she looked like an ant. I shrieked on the way down but who wouldn’t. The pressure on my face from going down so fast was making me smile.
The ride was very amusing. All my questions were answered the ride was amazing and I didn’t throw up.
When I finally get down from the amazing ride, I was boasting to my that I went on the ride and they didn’t. I was very proud of myself for showing just a little bit of courage.