Randomness About Life | Teen Ink

Randomness About Life

By AliceAngel DIAMOND, Shreveport, Louisiana
AliceAngel DIAMOND, Shreveport, Louisiana

This brick wall I tried so hard to build, is tumbling down. - Me (AliceAngel)

If drama were vodka, everyone at my school would be drunk. - Chloe, one of my friends.

I was going to write this story about my life, and what it's been like. You know, all the fun i've had and a lot of stuff i've suffered through. But it's currently 11:47 at night, so i don't think i'm going to be doing that.

My name is Colleen, and i was born on July 18th. I'm in 10th grade. I live in Texas, which is pretty cool by the way. I have lots of amazing friends. I am obsessed with Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, etc. You know, i like to read. I also love to sing. Which reminds me that i wanted to tell you that i'm in band and choir. I play percussion in band and i am a soprano 1 in choir. Pretty cool, huh?

Alright, so you guys might be thinking right now that this isn't anything special. Here's some things that i think are pretty special. I haven't had a boyfriend since 4th grade...unless you count the guy that asked me out in 9th grade that i said yes to and nothing ever happened. So we're just gonna say i haven't had a boyfriend since 4th grade. I think i'm going mentally insane. I have a brother who is hard of hearing. I am taking ASL as my foreign language in high school, currently taking ASL 2! I love to write things like this, and poems, and songs, too.

Okay, so all this might not be much, but i'm tired. And plus i thought you might like to know a little bit about me if you haven't learned anything yet from my other articles. Try reading my other articles, you might learn something new about me.

Oh, and i see dead people...and my stupid 'p' key on my keyboard isn't working right anymore!!! Grrr...

I seriously randomly started to write something about my life. And this is what it turned out to be.