Paradise on Earth | Teen Ink

Paradise on Earth

By dolphinpops06 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
dolphinpops06 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.”- Nicholas Sparks

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." - John Lennon

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." - Hedy Lemarr

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire." - Angelina Jolie

Every single day we wake up in the morning. It is very exciting to feel the greatest in the world. So you know that you are still alive and continue ahead of your life. Life is precious. It's something that you cannot miss by being ignorant. It doesn't matter how you were brought up in your life, good or bad. Who cares? The important thing is to have experiences. An experience is the biggest thing in the world. It helps give you a lot of opportunities and help you find out who you are. This world is really big and here we are alive is in this huge space. We are very honored to live here so we should be thankful. This Earth has brought us everything that grows: natural resources, animals, humans. Mother Nature is beautiful. It is amazing that humans, animals and plants produce, babies, increase populations and their species. They do change over time and that is what we call evolution. The five senses existed many years ago. I have an incredible curiosity when I wonder who the first of ancestors is. I know this Earth is not alone. NASA scientists have discovered the new planet like Earth. Amazing right? Look at your life, there is so much to take advantage of, every opportunity. To drop out of high school with no diploma, no college acceptance, no degree, no job, no life will be difficult because you will never get what you wish for. Your dreams will be destroyed. You can’t have a relationship when you don’t have a relationship with yourself and achieve what you desire. It’s alright. Don’t pretend to be someone’s friend when you don’t want to be. If you want a true friend, you will find someone with incredible loyalty. Betrayed and love hurt. Being alone and negativity can be one of the toughest experiences. There will always be someone and something great out there waiting for you. It’s your life, Family, Friends, Pets, everything. Let’s bring out your dreams, love, and experiences during your lifetime before you’re gone.

My failures inspired me because I think we learn a lot from failure. There are so many in life inspire me. I remember one most important thing, do not compare yourself to other. we all are incredible. From time to time, we learn to become more confidence and positive thinking. I wish you all the best and hope that all your dreams will come true.