What i think about bullying!! | Teen Ink

What i think about bullying!!

By Ashleymarie1999 BRONZE, Ventnor City, New Jersey
Ashleymarie1999 BRONZE, Ventnor City, New Jersey

"Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up❤️

Dear bullies,

Hey you know that you are killing people with your words! People are comitting suisuide with your words,so stop its not worth it! Find something better to do then to pick on kids. I am here to stop bullying and from bullies like you to stop saying mean and horrible things. I was was once a victum of bullying i was called fat and ugly and that didnt stop me. Why do you bully? Is it because it happend to you or is it your life not so good at home? Just go to someone and speak up let your voice be heard. When i was younger pushed and laughed at i didnt know why they would do that to me. Yet i was not an understanding person but i knew what was going on. Although you think bulling is cool it actually is. So please think before you speak you might be hurting others. Is your life rough at home? Like i said before go to anyone you think can stand up for you and help you. As i grow and get older and older i wonder why i would cry every night because of the words people said and the names people called me. But i only learned by every nasty word they only made me stronger and the person i am today. So not only are you calling people names ypu are either making them stronger or killing them. Do you want to be that person that is getting bullied and wanting to committ suisuide? So try to fit in their shoes and wonder how they feel when you are the one that is bullying them. Think about the words that are coming out your mouth i am just trying to help save lives!!

Love, your writer Ashley

I was a victium!!!