My life | Teen Ink

My life

By Godmessenger123 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida
Godmessenger123 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida

It all started when I moved to florida . My life was so perfect for me cuz my parents where together I did not care that I had a small house I had to share a room with my parents. So what happen was I stared going to school it was ok until I moved to  middle school . I usto get bullied ,  get called names like , stupid, mexican , and they mostly made fun of me because I could not speak English right .   I  felt like nobody loved me , then a girl started likening me  so I like her back we dated and 4 weeks later she broke up with me I was heart broken . I wanted to kill my self cuz nobody loved me that what I tought until I found this religion group on Kik this application  on a phone . They explained to me everything they gave me information about god . Then I got on the Internet and this random message appear from no where it was from Satan he was giving me thanks for not Loveing god and stuff I got scared I was crying cuz I was about to give my soul away  but when I read that it change my life completely . I am happy that god loves me and cares for me  . So when you feel sad pray it will help you a lot i know you are going to feel like god is not listing to you cuz he does not talk back  right away he talk back by doing miracles ,sending people to help you and stuff.

Never think nobody loves you cuz god does..