Success | Teen Ink

Success

May 20, 2014
By supergirl1006 GOLD, Mt. Vernon, Missouri
supergirl1006 GOLD, Mt. Vernon, Missouri
11 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am not single.
I am not taken.
I am simply on reserve
For the one who deserves my heart


It is not every day you get to have the chance of a lifetime. It is not every day you realize you have a crush on someone. It’s not every day you get good news. But it is every day that you choose how you are going to be that day. It’s up to you when you wake up if you are going to get up and chase your dreams or go back to sleep and continue to dream. Every dream you’ve ever had was worth it because at the time it was exactly what you wanted and/or needed. But sadly a lot of people don’t pursue their dreams. Success is not given to you, you MUST chase after it to receive it. Success IS NOT by mistake or chance. Yes, there is a few who have become successful that way. Success is fought for. Sometimes it is easy but a lot of time it is a battle getting there. But in the end it is worth all the pain, suffering, and heartbreak. I was once told I could do anything if I put my mind to it. And in all honesty it is true. Nothing is impossible if you simply give it your best. So don’t give up. Continue to fight. It may seem worthless now, but you’ll see, the rewards will be great.