What Matters Most to Me | Teen Ink

What Matters Most to Me

It is hard to pick out one thing in my life that matters the most to me when there are so many good things in my life. My family is one of the things that matter most to me. They are always here for me no matter what. My friends are very important to me too. The final thing that is important to me are my goals. If I did not have my goals I would not have any self motivation.

My friends are very important to me. They are always there to make me laugh when no one else can. You always need a friend to talk to when you can not talk to your parents. I have had the same friends for about six years. I would not trade them for anything.

If there is one thing in my life that I have been taught , it is that family comes first. I love my family. They always support me in everything that I do. If it were not for them I would not be who I am today. They are the best!

My goals are another thing that are important to me. If I did not have goals then I would not have any self motivation. My goals are what keep me going. I will do everything I can to make sure I achieve my goals. My main goal currently is to go to college. I can not wait! It is so exciting to to be going somewhere new and to be becoming more independent.

As you can see a lot of things are important to me. My family is definitely at the top of the list. Then I have my great friends. Without my family and my friends I do not know where I would be. My goals are also another thing that are important to me. Without these three things I would have nothing.