Anger | Teen Ink

Anger

March 6, 2015
By Keys21 SILVER, Covington, Louisiana
Keys21 SILVER, Covington, Louisiana
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It's tearing through her, fists clinched, knuckles white, lips pursed. She was always one to keep calm, but they had gone to far. She had never been this angry before; it terrified her. You could see the anger radiating off of her, like wisps of hot, raging steam. Her anger was like two demons inside one, her eyes dared anybody to look at her. She was like a monster ready to pounce. She could feel the rage tearing through her; tearing, tearing, tearing. She could feel herself breaking; how much more could she take? No one knew what kind of vicious, monster she had turned into; she was lost. They were breaking her, she could feel it; breaking, breaking, cracking, cracking when was this going to end? The rage tore through her like a virus, but it didn't phase her. Her eyes were like two black holes; no emotions were on her face. That sweet, innocent girl was gone like the wind, and no one knew how to get her back.


The author's comments:

This piece was inspired by a time in my life when I just really wasn't in a happy stages guess you would say. I just wanted to say that this is my first post and I hope it inspired you.