Letter to Jenny #1 | Teen Ink

Letter to Jenny #1

By Dameon_Farris PLATINUM, Folton, District Of Columbia
Dameon_Farris PLATINUM, Folton, District Of Columbia

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. It will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Eistiene

Hello Jenny,

My dearest Love,I wish you an very good morning. You really would wonder how much I love you. You are the essence and charm of my life. You mean music to my ears, concern to my heart and add value to my life. You are worthy of all love and praise from the bottom of my life.

I have never been lucky much in life and the world has not been so loving and caring to me. But your presence has brought fragrance to my life and I have started loving life as never before. You have added a meaning to my life. It has never been like this before.

You are the loving companion I always wanted and adored in my life. You are the most beautiful woman on earth and any man would love being with you. I appreciate you have chosen me.

We will always be with each other in every mode of life, in all ups and downs and in all untrodden paths of life. I promise to give you the life you always dreamt of. We will surely make the best couple on earth. We will have several adventures of life together and even promise you the most wonderful intimate time. You too will remember me always. I love you more than any other man on earth.

I want you to promise being with me always. I cannot survive without you. You are the one whom I trust and with whom I can share the most loving and most bitter experiences of life. I long for the time you will be in my arms and we will spend hours together.

The most important thing is that when one has a loving friend like you becoming a life partner, what can be greater than that. You are the one who can understand me, know me, be with me, help me, love me………..

You will soon realize how strongly I talk from the bottom of my heart. I promise to share all the burdens of life together and have a wonderful time together. I promise to be a good and responsible partner and best father in future. Hope you have the same committed attitude towards me. Love you sweet heart.

I have so much to offer you and I have been holding the feelings deep inside my heart. I have tried to open up a little but there is a lot more in the pool for you.

Your eyes reveal the feelings from the bottom of your heart though you are always shy to speak it out. You can take your own time to order your words.

Love
Dameon.L.F.

Personally this wasn't the first letter I have written to her but this is the first one I'm publishing. She is my everything I just hope I am her everything as well.

Well your the one who gives me the inspiration

Jenny172 said...
Jenny172,
I love this poem it's amazing you are a true wrighter