What Is My Sentence? | Teen Ink

What Is My Sentence?

By q.camelot SILVER, Riyadh, Other
q.camelot SILVER, Riyadh, Other

"The girl who was a light to every one, even though she didn't know it."

I want to be remembered as someone who can always make people smile. That listens when no one else hears. That tries to include every one in everything. I want to be able to be remembered as someone who you could go talk to in times of trouble. That you could just go to hang out with. Even when I am feeling down, I don't want the people around me to also feel like me. I want to be able to except everyone, despite their differences. Although, even if this is what I want my sentence to be now; it is possible for it to change.

As we go through life our dreams change. As little children we wanted to be an astronaut, a princess, or a ballerina. Now, maybe, we want to be a singer, a doctor, or even an engineer. And, as we have grown up our sentences have change from something like, "She was someone who has so much talent and is so popular", to something like "She was someone who was always there, who was always a friend, who loved every one around her". Hopefully, as we begin to reach a point in our lives where we have to start to be more independent; we will find our sentence that will stick with us for the rest of our lives, and even maybe after.