Letter | Teen Ink

Letter

December 16, 2016
By Sherri BRONZE, Sedan, Kansas
Sherri BRONZE, Sedan, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I love everybody.


Dear Brad Loyd:

 

Being familiar with the First national bank of Sedan, I would like to apply for the scholar sponsored by the bank; my grandmother has had an account with your bank since before I was born. I know that I am not in the top ten of the senior class; I think I will give this letter a try. If I was in the top ten of the class you would probably chose one of us who are in the top ten to help at the bank. If they’re isn’t very many people who are in the top ten and doesn’t apply for the scholarship does that mean that some of us others can try for that?  After graduating I plan to go to Southwestern and becoming a Physical Therapist Assistant: accompanying my dad to his physical therapy sessions inspired me to want to become a PTA.


Does it matter what type of college that I attend to work at a bank or does it have to be a specific type of college that I would have to go to? Does it have to be a university or can it be a community college? Does the college have to be in the state of Kansas or can it be in another state? I also think that if you go to college in a different state you shouldn’t be able to be a banker in another state you should be able to be a banker in the state that you went to college in. So I think that I can go to a different college.

Sincerely,
    


Sherri 


The author's comments:

I want to become a physical therapist assistant