He Love You | Teen Ink

He Love You

By Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana

There was a time when I feel like my life is nothing. I wanted to end my life, I want to say good bye to life because it was so hard for me to thr right things. Everythings that I thought were good and evrything that I thought I did good were all bad. I always fail in spiritual life and in physical life. I want to disappear from this world, and I want no one to remember that I ever existed. I went to church like others people, but I mind always been somewhere else. While I was writing a document in class, I remember that no one is rightheous execpt for Jesus. I was living for me, not for GOD, I was supposed to be His witness, and I was supposed to be decrease and He was suppose to be increase. GOD already forgave me when Jesus died on the cross, I knew that, but I did not believe that. 

There will be a time when one will feel like no one like you,no one care for you, and no one except you by who you are. Would Jesus died for you if HE did not like you, care for you, execpt you for who you are? Jesus love you that why HE take all your sins on the cross.