My First Crush | Teen Ink

My First Crush

By Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear" ~ Meg Cabot
" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

It was years ago. I was in 3rd Grade. In the beginning of that school year, we had a new student, Noe. The second I saw him, I felt my heart literally drop. *laughs* It did, I swear! As I got to know him better, I fell deeper in love with him. We ended up becoming best friends and hung out a lot. I remember our friends used to tease us, and sing " Noe and DeAngela, sitting in a tree..." Well, you get the idea. One time, there was a talent show for our school and...Yup, you guessed it, he sang a beautiful song. He sang, Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

*sighs dreamily* Good times.

After the talent show, my girlfriends were teasing us, saying that we were so in love, and we were going to get married someday. Sadly, after the school year was over, I moved to Houston, Tx. I recently got in touch with him through my cousin, and he admitted that he did sing that song for me. I'm guessing that the reason he sang it was, because I wasn't exactly happy with my looks. He's really sweet. I'm hoping that after I graduate and move out of my parents' house, I'll visit him. I'll always love him. 

Angel04 SILVER said...
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

Actually, no. Jacob wasn't my first crush. He was just my first boyfriend.

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@Angel04 Is this the Jacob you were talking about in the forum Turtle?

Angel04 SILVER said...
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

Thx, again! I hope we end up together, too!

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@Angel04 Awww, that's sweet! I hope you enjoy living in Houston, (I also am living in Houston too!) and hope you two come back together! You both deserve each other! :)