Memphis Vs. Kansas | Teen Ink

Memphis Vs. Kansas

OMG!
Can you believe Memphis lost to Kansas?
I can’t, I wanted Memphis to win so badly. That game was so exciting. I stayed up all night just to finish watching that game. I hated seeing one of my favorite teams lose. I really didn’t get how they lost; they went their whole season undefeated and Kansas lot 2 game. I mean they were playing oh so well and then Joey Doelsy fouled out and it’s like they didn’t want to win. They were behind for a minute and then they got a head because Rose put up a three and gave them the lead. But the officials took a point away because they said it was a two not a three. At that point I just knew Memphis was taking home the championship. But when it was ten seconds left in the game a dude from Kansas put up a three and tied the game to 63. It seems like when they started OVERTIME Memphis acted like they had no idea what was going on, and let Kansas score five points and took the lead. Memphis played a wonderful game and so did Kansas but it was so sad how they lost. They were just too close but they let something get to them and it cost them “THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!”

Schmitty123 said...
Wow, you think Memphis deserved to win that game then you are clueless. They missed tons of free throws and lost it for themselves. If Memphis would have went just 50 percent on free throws they would have won by ten that how bad they played. You also can’t say Mario Chalmers shot at the buzzer was lucky. It was a clutch and not even that tough of shot. If I was the Memphis coach I would have fouled them and put them on the line not letting them even get a chance at a three. Memphis lost with dumb coaching and poor free throw shooting.